The new NBN Satellite Sky Muster became available from April 2016 as part of the Long Term Satellite Service (LTSS). It is expected to service between 200,000 – 400,000 residences. It will be available to residents who can not access NBN Fixed or Fixed Wireless technologies.
nbn™ Sky Muster Satellite Service : Facts About Sky Muster
- Getting Connected to Sky Muster:
- How to get a NBN connection ?
- Preparing for Sky Muster™ compiled by John Kitchener for BIRRR 28/2/16
- Sky Muster Service Providers
- Sky Muster Satellite Modem – Power Consumption compiled by John Kitchener for BIRRR
- Routers & Telephony:
- Sky Muster Routers (compiled by John Kitchener for BIRRR 6/5/16)
- Alternate Voice Telephony (compiled by BIRRR 7/1/16)
- VOIP on Sky Muster (compiled by John Kitchener for BIRRR 2/6/16)
- Education Services on SKY MUSTER:
NBN Interim satellite service (ISS) was designed to be used by those who could NOT get any other type of broadband connection, installations were between 2011 – 2013 to approximately 40,000 Australian residences. These services are no longer operational.
All posts relating to satellite technologies
- Alternate Voice Telephony
- BIRRR survey SAYS…
- Contact a Politician
- Controlling Internet Data Usage with Gargoyle Router
- Finding SkyMuster
- How Do I Get nbn™ ?
- How to find your Latitude and Longitude using Google Maps
- How to use your off-peak data
- NBN Sky Muster Satellite – the Facts
- Preparing For nbn™ Sky Muster™
- Problems with your NBN connection?
- QANTAS and SkyMuster
- Sky Muster Information and Photos
- SKY MUSTER PLANS BETTER FOR THE BUSH, BUT FOR HOW LONG?
- Sky Muster Routers
- SkyMuster not working?
- SkyMuster Rollout
- Telstra Essential Contacts
- Temporary fixes to Sky Muster internet connection problems July 2016
- VoIP on Sky Muster™
- Web Page Optimisation (WPO)
- What are Sky Muster spot beams?
- What is the nbn™ Sky Muster™ Educational Port ?
- What is unmetering and how does it work?
*Please note, while all care has been taken in compiling BIRRR documents, we recommend that you check with your service provider regarding your eligibility and best plans available.